Adia Switzerland

When do I receive the interim earnings form?

If you use Adia and you are registered as unemployed at the Swiss department of unemployment (RAV), you need to provide them with an interim earning form (Zwischenverdienstformular) at the beginning of each month. To get the necessary form from us, please write to, stating that you are registered at the RAV. We will then always send you the required form at the beginning of the next month, normally on the first Friday of the first full week within the new month.

Maurice is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.